Professional Consultancy Services:
To maintain the highest level of service and performance, Powercom Solutions works with carefully chosen partners to offer expertise in atmospheric physics, field electromagnetics and numerical computations & modelling, as applied to lightning protection problems, to offer the best analysis and solutions for any situation and location where lightning or surge damage could be an issue.
There are a number of key areas that are focused on when conducting a site audit at a facility. We follow and work to a 6-point plan that allows us to methodically audit your facility. It is based on:
- Conducting an initial risk assessment of the structural facilities, and determining any need for Direct Strike Protection.
- Conducting an assessment of all incoming services and determining any need for Surge protection devices to be installed or upgraded.
- Conducting an assessment of local earthing conditions, including Soil resistivity analysis, and earth resistance measurement.
- Conducting an assessment of any lightning safety issues.
- Compiling a Site Audit report, including overall Risk Assessment, Determinations, and Recommendations.
- Preparing Lightning Protection & Earthing Designs, and providing remedial Cost Estimates.